Monday, June 12, 2006

{seven}

This is harder than fours. :P I was tagged by Lori, so here goes: Seven things to do before I die: Go on a Mediterrean cruise. Learn to play the Cello. Make an heirloom quilt. Learn to swing dance. Watch my children graduate and get married. Be a grandma. Write a novel. Seven things I cannot do: Stop drinking Coke. Speak a foreign language. Go potty in peace while the kids are home. Sing well. Swing dance. Not be afraid of heights. Not be afraid to fly. Seven things that attract me to my husband: His eyes. His sense of humor. His laugh. How much he loves God. How much he loves me. How cute he is. His ability to do just about anything ... or at least try. Seven books I love: The Bible LOTR Harry Potter Troll Fell Lots of children's books. Poetry books. Medieval history books. Seven movies I could watch over and over: The Princess Bride LOTR POTC Harry Potter The Parent Trap (old one) Clue The Santa Clause Seven people I’d like to tag: Jack Kevin Jenn Brandy Nancze LaCresha (sorry there's only six) guys will have to change "husband" to wife - LOL Will try to post Family Reunion pics sometime this week. We had a great time. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jen!! Great answers for Your Seven Things game!! I enjoyed reading them. They are hard to answer aren't they??
How was your weekend? I hope you had fun!! Have a nice day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

6/12/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay... i will work on this for you... but only because you asked so nicely. I don't normally do these things... they take to long and require too much thought. You'll have to check back later to see if i've finished it... my blog

6/12/2006 02:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home