Monday, June 19, 2006

ugh

I feel sick. I have a headache and I'm really dizzy. It came on suddenly. I don't know why, it's not hot in here. And really nauseous. UGH Jonah is being a right pain today. I hope he's not getting sick. He seems to get really naughty and grumpy when he's getting sick. Maybe too much warmth over the weekend? It was so hot on saturday, but we went swimming at Grandma Glass's anyway. Plus the 3 older ones went to the zoo on Friday. Maybe it was just too much for him? He wears out easily. Don't you just love my music? ROFL ... although for some stupid reason IE keeps prompting me to download active x on my page. I have it set to accept all active x .... but it's still prompting me because of my mp3. Weird. Yo ho, yo ho! A pirate's life for me. Hehehehehee ... In other news, I think Jaylen is teething.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!! Oh I LOVE the music!! Hee, hee!! Yo HO!!
I hope you are not all getting sick. Take care!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

6/20/2006 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home