Tuesday, June 20, 2006

bottles?

Jaylen is driving me nuts. She won't drink her bottles. She'll drink 1/2 and then burp, then after that she is done. She refuses to drink anymore and screams and has a fit. *sigh* I'm getting so frustrated! She was up to 5.5 oz bottles and now she'll drink about 3oz. She seems happy enough, but she gets hungry before 3 hours is up. Normally she would go 3-4 hours between bottles. Now she's every 2 1/2-3 hours. But she did sleep through the night two nights in a row! Woo Hoo!! :) She'll be 3 months on Friday. Maybe an early teether?? She has all the symptoms of teething. I don't know what her deal is. She's just weird. LOL Her head/neck is doing a lot better, but she still favors the right side. She can hold her head up really well when she lays on her belly, but only for a minute or two, she gets annoyed being on her stomach. She's trying to roll over and it makes her mad because she can't. LOL Oh the joys of a 3 month old. But really, she is a good baby. The other three are behaving better today. Yesterday was the day from hell. Seriously. Ugh. They're outside playing in the kiddie pool we have. Jesse & Jordan were playing Barbies in the basement and I told them to go outside, but Jordan wanted to play Barbies outside and Jesse said "I'll play Barbies in the basement ONLY" ... ROFL ... he doesn't want anyone to see him playing Barbies with his sister outside!!! LOL!!! I'm feeling better ... I still feel a bit dizzy, but not as bad as yesterday. Ugh, that was awful!! I think its my allergies. We live next to a field and who knows whats growing in it. Gas prices need to go down. NOW. I'm going to write the govt a threatening letter. :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn. Is Jaylen feeling ok?? I hope she will eat all of her bottles soon.
I think gas prices need to go down too!! It is ridiculous!!
Have a great day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

6/21/2006 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Jaylen is having a hard time with her bottles. :(
Did any of your pictures turn out from the reunion? We would love to see some since we didn't really take any.
Have a great day!

6/25/2006 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home