Tuesday, June 27, 2006

the news for today is ... there is no news

Jaylen is doing better with her bottles and is now up to 6oz. I think she's growing. She goes back to the dr tomorrow for re-evaluation of her head. I think she's doing a lot better, hopefully the dr will think so too. I can't tell if her head is less flat on the right side or not, but she can hold her head up really good while laying on her belly and she's sitting better (with support -- I mean, she is only 3 months). Either way, we're going to say no to the helmet. All my other kids had the same problem with their head, but I guess the new thing is to give out helmets. And none of my kids have weird misshapen heads. I figure once she's a little older and stronger it won't be an issue at all. We're planning on going to Binder Park Zoo on Saturday ... but it's supposed to rain. :( Pray it doesn't! It's a great zoo, well, at least it was 4 years ago when we last went. In other news, the armless lego man is now fixed and apparently on Jango & Boba Fett's airship. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn. I am sure all will go fine with Jaylen's appointment. Have a nice day sweetie!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

6/29/2006 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home