Saturday, July 08, 2006

so ... i'm typing really fast

Jaylen has decided that Mom is best. And if Mom isn't around she's going to fuss and fuss and fuss until she shows up. It used to be that she could be entertained by her siblings, but now, I'm it. I have to put her in sight of me at all times while she is awake or she'll just fuss and fuss! Then after fussing for a bit she'll start to get mad and scream. *sigh* I have a front carrier thing, but she hates it. She screams. So I have to either sit on the floor by her, hold her or otherwise entertain her. The kids try to help, but most of the time she just wants me. She just fell asleep in her bouncy seat ... I had her in the kitchen with me while I made bottles. She's been very grumpy today. And its only 10:30am! She was up all night ... I got up countless times to put the pacifier in her mouth. She had a bottle at 4:30am. She'll sleep thru the night about 3 times a week. Now she's doing the weird bottle thing again too ... only drinking half and then screaming when I try to give her the rest .... and I know that she was up all night last night because she was hungry, but I can't get her to eat! :\ Ugh. We're going to a Whitecaps game tonight and my MIL is going to watch Jaylen, I hope she does ok (Jaylen that is ... LOL) ... she's been really grumpy at night ... ok, well, this week she's been a constant grump. She must be growing? 15 minutes and we have to go pick up Jordan from a friends house. She went to her very first sleepover last night! No one called so I guess she did ok. LOL :) In other news ... random thoughts from Jonah: Your nose is in the very middle of your head. I can walk under a monster truck. Bandaids have holes in them so your skin can breathe. These are quotes from Jonah ... he'll just say them out of the blue. He's so funny.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you, I do.....{{{HUG}}}
Hang in there, Jen...babies change with the wind and she will have a new routine and new habits eventually...hopefully soon! :-)

Jonah is a cutie-pie, how sweet!


Congrats to Jordan on her very first sleepover!

Oh...and yes...I MUST make my bed every single day or the sky will fall on my head. It's an OCD thing, lol!

7/11/2006 11:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!

7/13/2006 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you talked to your doctor about your baby and the problems you have been having with her not wanting to eat and being up at night hungry and fussiness? She could be allergic to her formula. I had that happen to my 4th child. The first 3 had no problems with the formula, so it took us 6 months to figure out what was wrong with him. He was even gaining weight like he was supposed to. You could always just try a soy based formula (isomil, etc) for a week and if you notice there is a difference, that could be the problem. After about 4 or 5 days we noticed a big difference. Like I said, we had that problem with our son. :)
Good luck!

7/18/2006 12:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!! I hope you are having a great week!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

7/18/2006 11:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it is funny that she crys when you are not there!:)

8/02/2006 02:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home