Thursday, August 10, 2006

3 weeks til school starts

Only three more weeks until school starts. Woo Hoo! Just another quick update as I'm on the laptop again and I hate this thing. Jaylen is doing better ... she's been on her medicine for over 2 weeks now and on rice cereal for 1 week. She's still a bit fussy, but nothing like before (she has her days though). She's overall sleeping better and eating better. Although now that she's learned to roll over, she does it in her sleep and wakes up and cries. :( It's frustrating for her & me. Jordan has another sleepover tomorrow. She's a little nervous about this one. She's not a good swimmer and they're having swimming at the party. She wants everyone to accept her and I think she thinks that if she still needs floaties they'll make fun of her. I told her that if they're your friends they won't. :) Plus, someone else might need floaties too. She's also scared because she hasn't been to this friends house before - I think she's nervous about not knowing where everything is. The last sleepover she knew the friends house and the friends mom. I'm sure she'll be just fine. I told her that she doesn't have to stay the night if she doesn't want to. So, we'll see. My grandma's wedding is next weekend. Oh boy. Did I mention three weeks til school starts???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Jaylen is better, makes you feel better too!
You mean you aren't counting the days, minutes and seconds. What kind of mother are you???
Lovingly
Mom

8/11/2006 07:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a bad, bad, BAD, BAD friend. :-(
1000 lashes with a wet noodle for me, I am SO sorry for not stopping by to visit you in so long. :-( I know you will forgive me though because you WUV me, you can't help it. I am completely irresistible! *muah*

8/13/2006 04:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!! I hope you are doing well. I have started back to work, so I have been busy. I am teaching pre-school.
Have a nice weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

8/19/2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home