Friday, July 28, 2006

quick update

Just a quick update: I took Jaylen in on Monday for her 4 month appt. I explained all her weirdness to the DR and he thinks she has acid reflux. :( So he put her on Zantac to see if that will help. She hates it, it smells like mouthwash. Ick. Poor thing. I can't see a big change, but she is taking her bottles better. She is still very fussy when she's awake and not napping very good. She took two huge naps on Monday though, she was worn out from screaming so much at the Drs. She was not a happy camper. She had to have 4 shots as well. I'm using the broken laptop (we're letting the kids use it for "their" computer - although I think Jack uses it the most) so I don't wake Jaylen typing so much. (Our puter is in our room which Jaylen shares with us) Anyway, I hate this stupid thing. Its being weird and my hands keep hitting the mouse thingy and I end up with text in weird places! LOL Oh and Jack has acid reflux too. :( He's on Prilosec. Apparently its been helping which is good because if it didn't the next option was surgery and I don't want him to have to have surgery. In other news I have PMS. Bad. @_@ More later. Maybe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry things are blah right now for you guys! We'll be praying for little Jaylen and also Jack.
Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding! :)

8/01/2006 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you fell sorry for dad?

8/01/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm glad Jaylen is good.

I can't wait till dad gets better:)

8/01/2006 03:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!! How is it going with the medicine for the acid reflux? I hope all is well!! Have a nice day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

8/04/2006 10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home