Tuesday, August 22, 2006

how many days until school starts?

I have the whiniest children in all of the world. They are soooo whiney! It's making my head hurt. They go outside for 2 minutes and stand at the door and whine to be let in. They are just like dogs! I've never heard of kids that don't like to play outside. And when they do its "too hot" or "too cold" or "too boring". Running through the sprinkler gives them a headache. And they can't just speak normally ... no they have to drag out every word in a big whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I haven't slept in a few days. Jaylen seems to be up every night ... I got up at least a dozen times last night to put the pacifier in her mouth or to pat her and calm her down. I don't know what her problem is. But it's making me nuts ... I wasn't meant to operate on such little sleep and constant headache! ARG! I'm having a bad day, can you tell? Sayonara Joel! (Did I spell it right?) He leaves today for Japan - has a teaching assistant position there for 6 months. We'll miss you!!! In other news, 14 days til school starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home