Thursday, August 24, 2006

thunderstorms & fussy baby

I'm operating on about 2 hours of sleep. First Jordan was up from 1:30a - 3a because it was thundering. Not very loud, the storms went south of us, but anything remotely close to sounding like thunder scares her. So, I sat in her room. Then when I get back to bed, Jaylen decided to be fussy. She was trying to wake up from 3a-4a. At 4:15 she was wide awake and wanting a bottle. Then after her bottle she would not go back to sleep. Sometime after 5a she finally fell asleep and was up again at 7am. I was sooo tired that I was determined to get her back to sleep after feeding her at 7. She fell back asleep in our bed about 8:15 or so and slept til 9:30. *sigh* Needless to say I was not a happy camper and I'm exhausted. She hasn't slept well all week. Its one thing to fuss with her during the day, but completely different at night!!! I need $112 in retail orders by tomorrow to stay active as a Tupperware Consultant. I don't think I'm going to make it - I have a catalog show ending Sept. 1. :( So, if you feel so inclined to help me out and make a purchase ... please visit: http://my.tupperware.com/princess (There are lots of things on sale!!) But I need it by 5pm EST August 25. Well, my brother Joel made it safely to Japan! I'm very proud of him, but going to miss him a lot. I don't see him a whole lot anyway, but still -- he's across the world now! His teaching position is up in April, but he might renew it ... so it could be 2 years before we see him again. 11 days until school starts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is very hard to operate on so little sleep.
Hey, tomorrow is saturday, maybe Dad needs to be Mom for a few hours while you sleep?!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you need to invest in ear plugs for Jordan:o)
We miss Joel too! :O(
Hang there, Jaylen won't be 5mo. forever!
Maybe if the kids can't find anything to do, they should ALL take a nap, hey sounds good! Try it.
Love you
Mom

8/25/2006 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home