Friday, September 15, 2006

wishing the days away

I know you're not supposed to do that .. but when you've been up for two nights straight with a crying baby -- you kind of wish that these days were over with. And since when does Nick Jr end at 12:30? We got a special deal from Charter for expanded basic cable and internet service, so now we have Nick again. I love Nick Jr ... and apparently, Jaylen does too! She just stared at the TV when Blues Clues was on (I still miss Steve!) :) But it used to end at 2pm ... then again, that was awhile ago. I haven't watched it in forever. There is the cutest show called The Wonder Pets. Its too cute. Except they showed it for like 2 hours today. That's far too much cuteness. I called Jaylen's DR today because of her fussiness. And for anyone that knows me, it has to be bad before I call anyone. I hate the phone!! But I feel a lot better now that I've called --- not that they found a solution, the nurse was baffled! And Jaylen's DR was on vacation ... but the nurse talked to the DR on call. They've up'd her meds to 3 times a day instead of 2. Perhaps baby food is bothering her. Something is, anyway, she was screaming bloody murder last night! *sigh* Needless to say I'm pooped. But she's fine today ... happily slouching in her bouncy and shaking a panda rattle. I wish she could tell me whats wrong! She'll be 6 months on the 23rd. Hard to believe! In other news, prunes work. Too well. (No, not for me! I can't eat them or I'll explode --- and thats not pretty) So, if your babe is constipated, try a little bit ... they help. I tried too much and now she won't stop pooping! LOL!! I was in the kitchen holding Jaylen trying to get her to fall asleep and the new issue of Good Houskeeping was on the island (for some reason I keep getting those magazines) and I started flipping through and I turned to an article about feeling guilty. And while it didn't have any grand solution or anything it made me feel better to know that I'm not the only one who feels guilty about everything! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing the days away is perfectly fine with Jaylen too!
She really isn't having any fun either, so wish away the time that she hurts and feels so badly.
Of course relishing the days and time she is so sweet and such a cutie. That's the way to go! :O)

Feeling guilty....... let's wish those days away FOR EVER!
Mom xxoo

9/15/2006 05:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Jaylen is doing better... and that you and Jack can get some sleep. We'll be praying that she will be able to sleep and give you rest. Love you!!!

9/17/2006 07:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home